Artist Name: Neil Duerden
Title of Artwork: Picture 18
- The common themes of style this artist's work has is like graffiti art.
- The common themes in the topic or message does the artist's work has is urban graffiti.
- Duerden's art is mostly digitally illustrated. It fits both aspects together because there is some photography in the composition.
- What stood out the most when I first saw this image was the vividness of the car in the picture.
- This drew my attention because its the only thing not in a abstract graffiti art style.
- As I keep looking, what also seemed important was the graffiti in the background is based on city streets which are relevant to the car in the foreground.
- The thing I mentioned in number 4 seems important because it the main character of the picture.
- Contrasting light or color used in the composition to show different textures.
- What directs my attention from one point to another in the image is the different textures from the different shades of color and the shine some produce.
- What seems to be hiding in this composition is the road to success theme.
- I think this was partially hidden because it shows what you can get with success
- The main idea of what this artwork is to shrive to be successful.

No comments:
Post a Comment